Sunday, June 15, 2014

ONEREPUBLIC [I never post about my life adventures on my blog but this concert earned a definite blog post]

Annie, Calli, Rachel, and I are all in the car before the concert. We decided to go get some chick-fil-a before heading up there. Of course, as my typical wrong self I say, "Hey don't worry about time, we have flashseats so we can take as long as we want." That wasn't the case. We got stuck in an hour long traffic. We missed all of American Authors, and half of The Script (which was a big bummer to the rest of the group, but I was mostly just excited to see OneRepublic). We ran in and quickly got some t-shirts and then found our seats.

Danny O'Donoghue, main singer of The Script, came right next to us!!





And then we took some pictures to kill time between the two bands...







And then I found out how much better an actual camera takes pictures vs. an iPhone 













All in all, it was an amazing night!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment