Monday, October 12, 2015

Hermana Schmidt Week 55 Letter 10/12/15

From: Nicole Schmidt [mailto:nicole.schmidt@myldsmail.net]
Sent: 10/12/2015 10:55 AM
Subject: Sun tanning has never been so easy!

Hola a todos! 

Happy birthdays to Ciera, Shannon, and my nephew Andrew!! :)

I can´t even begin to talk about how amazing, incredible, overwhelming, trying, and rejoicing week this has been!!! Opening an area is NOT easy, but it has been so so special to feel the spirit TRULY guiding us to find people in our area, especially families. It is an AMAZING experience to truly build zion little by little!! I have felt time and time again that we are here to build a solid foundation for many sisters after us, and maybe we won´t see tons of fruits in our time here but because of our hard work, there will be tons of fruit in the future. The Lord truly is good, and puts us where he needs us.

San Pedro is so different from my other areas. It is a lot more humble, and the people are way more open. It makes the work easier that is for sure!! It is also a LOT more hot!! Holy cannoli, I will be like 50 shades darker in 2 weeks I swear. But, hey, free and fast sun tanning I can´t complain! 

My companion, my trainee, is Hermana Martinez. She is Dominican and from the north part of the country. She is SO prepared and so it´s made training easier in a lot of ways. She is bubbly, outgoing, and so hard working! 

I don´t have a lot of time left due to picture sending and a slow internet place, but I love you all and thank you so much for your prayers!!! You have no idea how many miracles we´ve already seen... and we are just getting started!! :)  How exciting! :) 

The Lord truly is guiding us and helping us. And that makes it allll worth it!! 

Hurrah for Israel! :)


Hermana Schmidt 

Hermana Schmidt and Hermana Martinez

Hermanas with President Corbitt and his Wife

Crazy Hair after Rainstorm

Poor Hermana Martinez had her suitcase break

Hermana Schmidt with her trainee Hermana Martinez

Last FHE before moving

Last night in Mi Hogar

Nametags after massive rain storm

with Brendy and Jessica

with Hermana Lorlita

Another with Hermana Lorlita

1 comment:

  1. I spy the Corbitts!! Can't believe how quickly time is flying for your mission! Keep on working! xo

    ReplyDelete