Monday, October 19, 2015

Hermana Schmidt Week 56 Letter 10/19/15

In addition to this letter, I asked her how her ward members were and how the area was in listening to investigators and she said this and told me to add it to this email and promises a longer one next week:

1. The members are GREAT! and leaving with us tons. 
2. Yes, TONS!! IT is wonderful!!! :) And lots of families!!


From: Nicole Schmidt [mailto:nicole.schmidt@myldsmail.net]
Sent: 10/19/2015 1:20 PM
Subject: It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!!

Hola a todos!!

Happy birthday LUC!!! :) 13!!!! AH!!! 

Okay I seriously have no time left. So I will just share a super cool story from our week. 

So we went a visited an 81 year old woman named Margo. She hasn't been home but we both felt we should go try again. and she was there!! So we shared a scripture with her and talked about how much our Heavenly Father loves us. She then said, ''I've been searching my WHOLE life for something that fills me, and nothing ever has. But now I finally found what I was looking for. What you girls say, it really does fill me.'' 

She accepted to be baptized right then and there!! We are thinking mid-november. It was just amazing and it's never too late to enjoy the filling, energizing power that the gospel gives us!!

And it's beginning to look a lot like christmas means that EVERYWHERE there is already christmas decoratios!! it's crazy!!!  

The biggest thing i've felt and learned this week is the importance of prayer and just pouring out all of our feelings to a loving HEavenly Father. I've NEVER felt him closer and everyday I feel like we are receiving personal referrals from the Lord himself! It’s just incredible to see so many miracles every day, and I know a big part of that are our prayers. I've just felt that prayer really leads to power. I have NO DOUBT that He hears us and loves us so much. In very precise moments he has answered the very smallest desires of my heart, like a hug, or (food...it's true), or just a friend to talk to. He has always been there. I just know He lives and loves us!!! He really does look out for us and answer our prayers. :) 

Hurrah for Israel!! :)


-Hermana Schmidt

San Pedro with her zone sisters

Long Alley behind her house

San Pedro Church

Happy Bday Luc

with Hermana Martinez

Visiting San Pedro

Visiting San Pedro 2

Shopping with the Zone Sisters

Another with zone sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment