Monday, November 16, 2015

Hermana Schmidt Week 60 11/16/15

From: Nicole Schmidt [mailto:nicole.schmidt@myldsmail.net]
Sent: 11/16/2015 12:18 PM
Subject: Big News! :)

Hola a todos, 

So I have 0 time to write a family email this week because i'm being selfish and choosing to talk to my mom more. :) :) 

First off CONGRATS LUC on your play!!! I am so proud!! :) And Danni with your performance at Macs. Way to represent the Schmidt Krew! 

So the big news is that I am leaving San Pedro and my daughter :( BUT I am heading to La Romana to be a STL (Sister Training Leader) with the one.. the only... Hermana GREENSTREET!!! We were together back in los frailes and destiny has united us once again, and I couldn't be more excited to be back with my twin :) :) 

A cool thing that happened this week was that a less active came to church and we introduced ourselves and he went dead silent. After 15 awkard seconds (I thought he was about to pass out) He said, ''I literally dreamt this moment and felt this morning that I just had to come to church. I didn't believe that my dream would happen or anything but here you two are, exactly the same as my dream. I feel like this is God telling me something. I need to come back.'' SO COOL!!  God really does work in mysterious ways. 

I am so excited for this new calling and this chance to serve the sisters around me. I just hope and pray that I can help them love their missions and have success and energy for the work. That's my #1 goal is to help inspire them to be better daughters of God. Not so much about being bossy or the ''queen''.. more just a servant who loves them and wants to help them reach their potencial. I am so excited and all the sisters that are in La Romana right now (including Hermana JACKSON who is headed out there as well) are Amazing!!! I am so excited to work with them. Here's to the next big adventure! :) 

Yay for the christmas, temple, and interview transfers!! So stoked ! :) 

Hurrah for Israel! :) 

-Hermana Schmidt 


 
San Pedro Beach

She loves how beautiful it is there

Next to a palm tree

Her zone

Her district

Another district

A light house

Elder Walters, Elder Johnson, Elder Pea-MTC Buddies 13 mo later

Another thug shot with her MTC friends 13 months later

So Hermana Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment